yHLsoft, Inc, DBA Advyzon (collectively, “yHLsoft”, “Advyzon”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting security of personal information and respecting privacy of financial information.
- Our Services are intended for financial advisors, and their clients via our Client Web Portal commissioned by financial advisors.
- Our Services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
- If you have questions after reviewing this policy, please contact us call us at (844)829-0039.
You retain the ownership of data about you or your clients by storing it in Advyzon. Your clients are your clients, and the data that you store in Advyzon belongs to you. We utilize the data you share with us or place in our system to assist you with support requests, develop insights, troubleshoot problems or monitor the performance and effectiveness of our Services. We limit access to customer information to individuals in our organization who need it in order to perform their jobs. Employees who have access to your information and your client information are required to safeguard such information and keep it confidential.
We may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, social security number, mailing address, telephone number(s), account transactions and balances, employment information, income, insurance, assets and liabilities. We may receive information about you that you authorize third parties to provide to us. We may also collect personal information from third parties in order to verify your identity, prevent fraud or perform other ordinary business purposes.
Advyzon does not sell, rent or lease personal information we collect. In compliance with federal and state laws, we may use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Processing subscriptions and reconciling transactions;
- Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Personalizing and developing experiences with our Services, including offers through our websites, applications, emails, and or test message (with your consent, where required by law);
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; and performing data analytics);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
- Notifying you about changes to our policies;
- For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information with your consent.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
We may share the information we collect from and about you with your consent. We may also share your information with our affiliates, as permitted by law. For example, we may share your information with:
- Advyzon third-party service providers;
Where appropriate, we will limit sharing of your information in accordance with the choices you have provided us.
We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are better tailored to the users of our online services and for other purposes.
Advyzon safeguards customer information according to an established information security program which includes policies addressing the acceptable use and access to confidential business information and personal information which may be contained in Advyzon’s information systems. Advyzon maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably designed to guard personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information that has been provided to us.
Cookies are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of “Personal Information,” as well as rights to know, access, delete, and limit sharing of Personal Information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the CCPA but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA. Due to the nature of our Services, much of the information we collect is exempt from the CCPA because it is covered by federal or state financial and/or data privacy laws.
To the extent that we collect Personal Information that is subject to the CCPA, your rights as California resident to request access and deletion of that information are as described below.
As a California resident, you have the following rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request or comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated, as permitted by law.
You may request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- categories of Personal Information we have collected
- categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information
- the business or commercial purposes for collecting and/or selling Personal Information
- categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information
- whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient
- owhether we’ve sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient
- You may request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- You may request in certain circumstances that we delete Personal Information that we have collected directly from you.
- If we sell your Personal Information, you may opt-out.
- You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
In order to process a request to know about or delete Personal Information we collect, disclose, or sell, we must verify your request. We reserve the right to confirm your California residency to process your requests and will need to verify your identity to process your requests.